Owner/operators have long understood the value of owning aircraft as a business tool.
Together Cessna and JA Air Center have charted a route for avid non-pilots to realize the time and money saving benefits of aircraft ownership and Private Air Travel. Purchase a new Cessna Aircraft and for a fixed yearly rate JA will provide a full-time commercially rated pilot to be at your service whenever you want to go!
About JA Air Center:
J.A. Air Center was formed on a basis of providing dealership-caliber service to aircraft.
J.A. Air began with a brief partnership in 1965 between Charlie Parker and Jack Goeken. Parker later teamed with an airline pilot to found Joliet Avionics, a small avionics shop at Joliet Airport in Joliet, Illinois. The company enjoyed substantial growth throughout the late 60′s
Today J.A. Air Center occupies more than 100,000-square-feet of hangar; 10,000-square-feet of office space; and employs more than 85 people in the Chicago area. Thanks to the dedication and expertise of its employees, J.A. is now one of the Midwest’s largest Cessna Service Center’s, operates an aviation school and charter operation.
Sure, Business Class is nice….. But would you rather have the
front seat on a bus or Private Livery and driver waiting downstairs
Introducing the Ambassador Program from Cessna Aircraft and JA Aero. Taking Business Class to school & offering the next generation of Private Air Travel to Chicagoland.
What does the program include?
• Brand new Cessna Aircraft (sold separately)
• Dedicated Commercially rated Pilot (Aviation Ambassador)
• Cessna Service & Support
• Dedicated aircraft manager ensures–
• Maintenance and inspections are up to date.
• Plane and pilot ready at a moments notice
• Cessna Pilot Center private pilot course
• Flight training for up to 3 appointees
• Benefits of a managed aircraft without the oversight and regulation. (FAR Part 91 vs. 135 flight rules.)
- Cessna 182 Skylane JT-A (four place seating – economy)
- Cessna 400TTX (four-place seatung – Fast!)
- Cessna T206 Turbo Stationaire (six-place seating – economy)
- Cessna Grand Caravan EX (Ten-place seating – Luxury)
Ambassador Cost: $60,000/yr for 182, T206 and 400TTX
$75,000/yr for Cessna Grand Caravan EX
♦ Grand Caravan
♦ 182 Skylane / T206 turbo Stationare
Airports Accessible by Commercial/Private Jet
Where Ambassador Will Take You
For more information contact:
Alex Krause – Regional Cessna Sales/Marketing
Cell: (630) 440-2203
Office: (630) 549-2142
Scott Fank – Vice President
Office: (630) 549-2152