Our Chicagoland based aircraft maintenance department offers extensive airframe, engine and component services for Corporate and General Aviation Aircraft. With nearly 50 years of experience our Class IV Part 145 Repair Station is FAA Authorized and EASA Approved.
Our teams of experienced and trained technicians provide service for almost every airframe and engine event, scheduled or unscheduled on numerous models of Jet, Turboprop and Piston aircraft.
A.O.G. Service – J. A. Air Center offers AOG Service to local and transient customers at any airport in the region. We understand our customers need for quick response and our extensive parts inventory and supporting avionics and interior shops enable us to serve your needs with limited downtime.
Authorizations and Affiliations – Our Authorizations and affiliations with numerous OEM’s and after market providers enable J. A. Air Center to provide a vast array of products and services to our customers.
- Cessna Caravan, Cessna Multi Engine, Cessna Single Engine – Factory Authorized
- Blackhawk Engine Modifications Dealer
- Raisbeck Engineering King Air Dealer
- Raisbeck Engineering Lear 31/35/36 Dealer
- Dallas Airmotive (Engine HSI & O/H)
- Vector (Engine HSI & O/H)
- Pratt & Whitney (Engine HSI & O/H)
- Standard Aero (Engine HSI & O/H)
- Prime Turbines (Engine HSI & O/H)
- RAM Aircraft
- TCM Link
- CAV Ice Protection – Authorized TKS Installation and Maintenance Center
Aircraft – Experienced in the following aircraft.
- Cessna Citation 500
- Cessna Citation 550
- Cessna Citation 560
- Learjet 31
- Learjet 35/35A
- Learjet 36/36A
- Learjet 45
- King Air 350
- King Air 300
- King Air 200 Series
- King Air 90 Series
- Cessna Caravan
- Cessna Conquest
- Piper Cheyenne
- Cessna Multi Engine
- Beechcraft Multi Engine
- Piper Multi Engine
- Cessna Single Engine
- Beechcraft Single Engine
- Piper Single Engine
- Diamond Aircraft